Friday, January 24, 2014

Old Scene Pictures

I found some old pictures I took when I was younger and still had my doll house and all my Kellys set up. The quality isn't the best since I was using an older camera. They're cute so I thought I'd share them anyway. I was inspired by the Kattis Dolls website, she posted some really cute scene pictures a while ago.


The swimmer girls were hanging out in the pool and got scared when Patrick Star Tommy surprised them!



Spongebob Kelly is dressed up in a homemade princess dress and putting some makeup on at her vanity table.

Ballerina Lorena is teaching the Swan Lake Kellys some dance moves.

Dream Club Fairies!

Detective Tommy and Wizard of Oz Munchkin Tommy found Dinosaur Tommy in a giant dinosaur egg.

Comment if you enjoyed these! I'll be posting some Olympic doll profiles and Valentine pictures so look out for those in the next couple of weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment